If YOU WANT SAVE OFFLINE PLEASE SEE HERE
Day 1: Arrival
Our representative will meet you at Tribhuban International Airport, Kathmandu and then transfer you to your hotel. You will be briefed about each day program. Permits & TIMS will be handover to you either the same day of arrival or next day.
Day 2: Drive, Kathmandu – Pokhara
In the morning drive to Pokhara that takes 6-7 hours drive. The trekkers can do small shopping for the trek and walk around the lakeside and overnight stay in Pokhara.
Alternate, you can fly to Pokhara and the flight time is about approx 25 Minutes (with additional cost)
Day 3: Drive to Kande (1770m). Trek to Australian Camp (Thulo Kharka) (2226m)
Morning, we drive to Kande for about an hour and then start climbing to Australian Camp. Australian Camp is one of the shortest and easiest treks in the Annapurna Region. It is a gentle climb up to reach the Camp from where we can see Annapurna Himalaya Range.
Day 4: Trek to Tolka (1700m)
The trek goes through the Rhododendron forest and trails paved with stones and take a steep climb to Pothana Village (1950m). The path slowly ascends until we reach Bichowk Deorali (2100m) from where we can see the view of Annapurna South and Hiunchuli. We then take a steep descend to Modi Khola and gently climb to a ridge and descend to a village of Tolka.
Day 5: Trek to Ghandruk (1940m)
After an early morning breakfast, we trek slowly down hill to Landruk (1565m) from where the trail descends all the way to Modi Khola. After crossing Modi Khola stream on a suspension bridge we get a view of wild honey bee hives on the rocky cliff, and the trail leads all the way up to Ghandruk. We may be able to see waterfalls on the way. Ghandruk is a big Gurung Settlement, kind of modern town of this trek where we can see local museum and Buddhist Monasteries.
Day 6: Trek to Nayapul (1070m). Drive to Pokhara
We view morning Himalayas from Ghandruk and after having our breakfast; we trek downhill through villages and terraced fields to Syauli Bazaar and on to Nayapul. Here we arrange transport back to Pokhara.
Day 7: Drive, Pokhara – Kathmandu
Drive back to Kathmandu on this day. Evening is free.
Day 8: Departure
Today is the last day of our memorable trip. You are free until your airport reporting time and we take you to airport for outbound flight back to your destination.
Ghandruk trekking in Nepal is a one of the popular place for trekking in Nepal around Annapurna range ( i.e. specially for Annapurna Base camp trek), with easy trails and various accommodation possibilities. From Ghandruk there are views to the mountains of Annapurna including Machapuchare, Himchuli. By this reason it’s purely in natural setting.
This trekking in Nepal and tour in Nepal includes:
- In major city, the hotel will be provided in Twin-sharing basis.
- During trekking, Tea-houses will be provided in Twin-sharing basis.
- In Jungle Safari, Resort will be provided in Twin-sharing basis.
- Categories of hotel / room depend on the package type.
- Package type means same package with different service.
- For single supplement (own room), the traveler should inform during booking.
- Meals plan can be chosen by the traveler during booking but it could be as per package. Normally, 3 meals in a day will be provided during trekking and jungle Safari packages.
- Tour Guide & Entrance fees of Heritage sites, Museums, Caves, Temples, and Monasteries (if demanded).
- During Trekking in Nepal:
- Permit of National Park / Conservation Area, as well as TIMS are included in package.
- Well trained Trekking Guide & required Porters as per group size (01 porter for 02-03 guests) during trekking in Nepal is included.
- Air Transportation (sector flight) will be booked as per itinerary :
- Road Transportation (non-air-conditioned / air-conditioned) will be confirmed as per itinerary such as: Airport Transport, City Tour / Sightseeing, vehicle for round trip from / to Kathmandu.
- The trip does not include the extra days and nights accommodation in case of early arrival, late departure, as well as early arrival from the mountain due to any reason than that of scheduled itinerary.
- The trip does not include any International Airfare if it is not mentioned in package.
- Nepal visa fee is not included in the tour in Nepal as well as in the trekking in Nepal.
- The company will not pay for the emergency transportation or evacuation during trekking in Nepal.
- For any kind of changes in the program, you have to contact us through call or an E-mail. The cost will be recalculated according to the changed or modified itinerary.
- The trip does not include any meals, Road Transportation and / or Air Transportation that is not mentioned in “Service Included”.
- There will be an additional cost for the extra baggage during domestic flight and trekking in Nepal.
- We can arrange Guide of other language for ‘Tour in Nepal’ which bears an additional cost.
What to Bring / Take
South Asia is gifted by nature with variety of vegetation. Different types of whether, temperature can be found in small distance. The things you are taking during the tour in Nepal and the trekking in Nepal depends on the package and season you have chosen. Backpack bag as lightly as possible is expected during the trip to South Asia and Tibet. Tents will be suggested only in camping trekking in Nepal and Sleeping bag in high altitude area, camping trekking in Nepal, home stay and very rural area trip. Towel, Slippers, Tissues are recommended to carry for rafting and trekking members. A small bag for the instant stuffs, like chocolate, water, snacks, lotions/cream, are highly recommended during the tour in Nepal and trekking in Nepal.
Clothing for the travelers during ‘Tour in Nepal’ are suggested to check as per the season you are travelling and high altitude trekkers should bring / take as per during ‘Trekking in Nepal’ as well as ‘For above 3500 m altitude’.
Winter Season (October – February)
- Warm Hat / Cap, Sunglass
- Scarf / Masks / Tissue / Bandanna
- Warm gloves
- Long-sleeved clothes (Shirts, Sweaters)
- Woolen Socks
- Comfortable Shoes
Summer Season (March – September)
- Hat / Cap, Sunglass
- Scarf / Masks / Tissue / Bandanna
- Light / Windproof Jacket
- Half Shirts / T-Shirts
- Cotton Socks
- Comfortable Shoes
- Raincoat / Umbrella
During Trekking in Nepal,
- Trekking Stick,
- Light T-shirt / Shirt,
- Half / Quarter Pants,
- Water bottle,
- Personal medication and First-Aid-Kit with Sun-screen Lotion, Cold-cream, Lip-protector,
- Chocolates & Snacks along the way,
- Small back-pack (self-carry) to carry instant stuffs,
- Backpack – carry by porter(s),
- Flashlight / head-light / torch-light with batteries,
- Personal entertainment (Reading book / I-pod / portable MP3),
- Digital Camera with batteries,
- Binoculars (optional)
- Cash, credit and debit cards
- Ear plugs
- Locks for bags
- Money belt
- Insect repellent
- Pocket knife
- Toilet articles
- Waterproof backpack cover
For above 3500 m altitude,
- Warm Hat / Cap,
- Warm Scarf / Masks / Tissue / Bandanna,
- Waterproof Hand-gloves,
- Down Jacket,
- Gore Tex Jacket,
- Warm Sweaters,
- Woolen Shirts,
- Warm Muffler,
- Gore Tex Trouser,
- Warm Trousers,
- Thermal Underwear,
- Woolen Socks,
- Comfortable shoes (light but full trekking boot-waterproof),
- Light sleeping bag
- Waterproof backpack cover.
Documents needed while trekking in Nepal,
- Flight info
- Insurance info
- required visas
- vaccination certificates
- Vouchers and pre-departure information
- Passport size photos
All foreign nationals, except Indians require a visa to enter Nepal. The responsibility of arranging visas is all yours before you travel. Visas can be obtained from embassies abroad and also can be obtained on arrival at Kathmandu’s Tribhuvan airport. But if you chose to obtain a visa in Nepal then you have to be prepared for long queues, you have to have one passport size photo and the fees has to paid in US Dollars by cash only. The fee is given below:
Single entry visa valid for 15 Days: US$25
Single entry visa valid for 30 Days: US$40
Single entry visa valid for 90 Days: US$100
Multiple Entry Visa: US$20 (Additional)
Multiple entry visas are useful to those travelers who are planning to visit Tibet, India and / or Bhutan by paying additional US$20 for changing single entry visa to multiple entry visas at Kathmandu Immigration Office.
Some Important Information to Tourist: Don’t or Do’s
- A tourist may stay in Nepal up to 150 days in a visa year (January 1-December 31).
- A tourist may extend his / her visa before expiry of the visa validity period.
- A tourist who does not comply with these regulations may be liable of fine and other prosecution as provided in Immigration Act and Rules.
- A foreigner having obtained tourist visa shall not be allowed to work with or without receiving, remuneration.
- A foreigner shall not be allowed to carry out any work other than that for which purpose she / he has obtained the visa.
Tipping is not a mandatory part of tourism culture. It is a personal matter which is not included in the tour in Nepal price and the trekking in Nepal price. Although, it is not mandatory but it is expected by the team such as drivers, staffs, guides etc. Therefore, if you are happy with the trekking team then you can tip them the amount you like at the end of the trekking in Nepal.
Travel Insurance is a very important part to participate on any of the trips. It is not included in the trip price. It must provide cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency evacuation, personal liability and repatriation. The minimum coverage has to be of US $200,000 for repatriation and emergency rescue. Therefore, you have to choose such kind of policy. We also recommend that it covers cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects.
We understand that plans and programs change due to unwanted and unexpected circumstances so there is always space to cancel the trip. We do not normally charge for the cancellation but due to different policy of different factors there will be some cancellation charges.
Cancellation rule for Trekking in Nepal / Tour in Nepal
-If the cancellation made before 3-7 days of the trip departure date, 10% of the total trip cost will be charged.
-If cancellation made within 3 days of the departure or upon arrival in Kathmandu, no refund shall be provided.
Cancellation rule for Air ticket purchase
-If Cancellation made before 07 days of the trip departure date, 10% of the total face value cost will be charged as cancellation.
-If cancellation made within 3 days of the departure date, 33% of the total face value cost will be charged as cancellation.
-If cancellation made before 24 hours of the departure date, no refund shall be provided.
-No refund will be made of the deposit amount in case of cancellation of trip for any other else reason.
-No refund will be made to clients who drop out from the journey regardless of whatever portions remain unused in the itinerary.